Locals Have More Fun Blog

Welcome Friends,

You are entering THE Blog to find out what is going on in destination towns.

Whether it is your favorite ski run, hiking trail, fishing hole, river rapid, food, cocktails, real estate, lifestyle, you will find it here.

Tell all of your friends and Blog away the Locals way.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

A Link to an Article in the Head Local's Favorite Magazine

05/03/2008 20:30 Mountain Time

Hello Friends,

Today will be a quick post as I have been working hard on customer account lists and cleaning out old files. Locals Have More Fun is growing and we are now ready for an outside sales rep to take our product and our message to the mountain west region. I say "message" because our core values state that everyone involved in with our product from our suppliers to our distributors will be an educational voice in the war against stealing from our children and our children's children.

I did get outside for a quick run today and on the way back (into the wind of course) I ran by by friend San San. Always good to see a friend when you are trying to do a negative into the wind.

OK - back to the point of today's title. Outside Magazine has is the head local's favorite magazine and I as I was cleaning out my files, I came across a very funny article by Eric Hansen. Have a read.

Have fun,
Brian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dd