Locals Have More Fun Blog

Welcome Friends,

You are entering THE Blog to find out what is going on in destination towns.

Whether it is your favorite ski run, hiking trail, fishing hole, river rapid, food, cocktails, real estate, lifestyle, you will find it here.

Tell all of your friends and Blog away the Locals way.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

RETAIL - HOW TO COUNTER THE EFFECTS OF THE ECONOMY: DELIVER REAL

I pick up my pro form BD Havoc's and Revelation backpack - a sweet setup for next season, but I still need a pair of DynaFit bindings - light and fast. Next season??!! This season is unbelievable - late March/Early April and it is dumping!!!!
Picking up my gear, I meet with Kurli, a rep for BD and we talk about the current state of the economy - his optimisim, love for life, passion for the industry, his company is uplifting.
He mentions, REAL. I am awed as I read this article this morning - Marty Weening from Gramicci, talking about "delivering real"
Must be the snow!
Be environmentally Cool,
Head Local and Local Artist

No comments: